The Related Posts feature in TaxoPress provides you with several options for displaying the list of related content. You have three ways to display related posts:
- Use the shortcode provided in TaxoPress > Related Posts.
- Use the “Related Posts” widget.
- Use the automatic display.
In the next few steps, we’ll show you how to use the automatic display option.
- Go to TaxoPress > Related Posts.
- Edit one group of related posts.
- You will see the settings in the screenshot below.
In this guide, I’ll explain what these options mean. Please note: not all themes will automatically support all these options.
This option will only show the related posts on your homepage. This will be located at a URL like this:
This option will only show the related posts on your blog layouts. This will be located at a URL like this:
Posts, Pages etc.
This option will only show the related posts on Posts, Pages and other content types. This will be located at URLs like these: