It is possible to use the OpenCalais API with the TaxoPress plugin.
The TaxoPress team is not responsible for the quality of results from OpenCalais. Please also note that registering for an API key can be a complex and confusing process. We’ll do our best to walk you through the steps. Getting an API key requires registering at one site and using those login details for a second site.
- Verify your email address.
- Refinitiv will say “We will send you email confirmation within the next 24 hours with further instructions on how to proceed with access to MyRefinitiv.”
- After approval, create a password.
- Go to PermID.org and log in.
- On the PermID site, click “APIs” and then “Display my API token”.