The TaxoPress AI feature has an integration with the LSEG / Refinitiv / OpenCalais API service.
The TaxoPress team is not responsible for the quality of results from LSEG. This platform has changed names several times and is mainly included in TaxoPress as a legacy feature.
Please also note that registering for an API key can be a complex and confusing process. We’ll do our best to walk you through the steps. Getting an API key requires registering at one site and using those login details for a second site.
- Verify your email address.
- Refinitiv will say “We will send you email confirmation within the next 24 hours with further instructions on how to proceed with access to MyRefinitiv.”
- After approval, create a password.
- Go to PermID.org and log in.
- On the PermID site, click “APIs” and then “Display my API token”.
- In your WordPress site, go to TaxoPress > TaxoPress AI > LSEG / Refinitiv.
- Enter your new key into the “API Key” field.