The “Current Post” feature in TaxoPress provides you with several options for displaying the list of tags for a specific post:
- With the “Terms for Current Post” shortcode.
- With the “Terms for Current Post” widget.
- TaxoPress can try and automatically add the terms to your content.
This guide focuses on option #3 and how you can automatically insert terms in your posts:
- Go to TaxoPress > Current Post.
- Click “Display” to edit a display listed on this screen.
- You will see the settings as shown in the screenshot below.
In this guide, I’ll explain what these options mean. Please note: not all themes will automatically support all these options.
This option will only show the tags on your homepage. This will be located at a URL like this:
This option will only show the tags on your blog layouts. This will be located at URLs like these:
Post, Pages etc
This option will only show the tags on single items for your post type. TaxoPress will attempt to automatically display terms in this content. It may not be successful for all post types and layouts. The term display will be located at URLs like these:
https://taxopress.com/category/my-blog-post https://taxopress.com/my-page https://taxopress.com/my-woocommerce-product