The Auto Terms feature can scan your content and automatically assign new and existing terms.
- Go to TaxoPress > Auto Terms in your WordPress admin menu.
- Choose the taxonomy you want to use with Auto Terms. In the the image below, I’ve chosen “Tags”.
- Choose the post types you want to use with this feature.
The other required setting is under “Sources”:
- Existing taxonomy terms: add existing terms.
The non-required settings under “Sources”:
- Dandelion: create and add new terms (only available in TaxoPress Pro).
- Open Calais: create and add new terms (only available in TaxoPress Pro).