Table of Contents
The Auto Terms feature can scan your content and automatically assign new and existing terms.
You can either choose to add existing terms that are already on your site, or you can create and add new terms.
- Go to TaxoPress > Auto Terms in your WordPress admin menu.
- Choose the taxonomy you want to use with Auto Terms. In the the image below, I’ve chosen “Tags”.
- Choose the post types you want to use with this feature.
The other required setting is under “Sources”:
- Existing taxonomy terms: add existing terms.
The non-required settings under “Sources”:
- Dandelion: create and add new terms (only available in TaxoPress Pro).
- Open Calais: create and add new terms (only available in TaxoPress Pro).