This guide will show you how to create your own color scheme for the Shuffle Box feature in the Tag Groups plugin.
- In your WordPress admin area, go to “Tag Groups” then “Tag Colors”.
- Enter the CSS class name. The default is “my-own-class”.
- Choose the colors you want to use for Shuffle Box.
- Copy the CSS and add it to your theme. Add the CSS into the style.css of a child theme or you can use the Customizer.
- Take the CSS class name from the bottom of the screen. In this example, the class is “cm-shuffle-box-theme-default my-own-class”.
- Go to your post and find the Gutenberg block for your shuffle box.
- Under “Advanced Styling”, enter your class into the “div class” field.
- Save the post and your custom color scheme will appear.
If you’re using the shortcode for Shuffle Box, add this to your shortcode: