If, after activating the plugin, you don’t see your tags on the tags page in the backend, you don’t need to worry. The tags are still there, they are just not visible.
Please try the following steps:
- Check if you see the filter menu on top of the list of tags. If so, select “Filter Off” and click “Apply”.
- Check in the Tag Groups Settings, Back End if the filter is activated.
- Go to the Tag Groups Settings, Troubleshooting, and click all buttons on the First Aid page.
- Deactivate all other plugins and check if now the filter appeared on top of the tag lists. (The filter might fail to show because another plugin is causing an error on that page.) If that helps, please contact the authors of the plugin that triggers the error.
- Open the console in your browser, as described here. Then reload the tags page and check for error messages in the console. The messages usually point to the plugin that is causing the error. If that is the case, please contact the authors of the plugin that triggers the error.