This guide will show you how to use the Dandelion API to automatically suggest terms for your WordPress posts. This is part of the “Suggest Terms” feature in TaxoPress.
The TaxoPress team are not responsible for the quality of the results from the Dandelion service.
- Go to your WordPress site.
- Click “TaxoPress”, then “Suggest Terms” and edit one of the “Suggest Terms” entries.
- Enter your API Key into the “Dandelion API token”.
- You can also enter a choice for the “Dandelion API confidence value”. You can choose a value between 0 and 1. A high value such as 0.8 will provide a few, accurate suggestions. A low value such as 0.2 will produce more suggestions, but they may be less accurate.
- When you write a post, you will now be able to choose “dataTXT by Dandelion” as a source to suggest terms.
- If you think any of these terms are good suggestions, click that term and it will automatically be added to your post.